Back in February I wrote about starting anew with my commitment to writing by being more present with my blog.
Well, we are now halfway through June and I've posted only 2 blogs since then... but let's not focus on that!
The challenge is to blog everyday for 30 days straight.
The idea is to break out of my comfort zone and really commit to doing something I like anyway - writing. Posts are not meant to be promotional in nature, but rather a way for me to connect with you, be helpful and be authentic.
I love the idea, but there is an insane amount of fear that goes along with this challenge. What if I can't do it? What if I run out of ideas? What if no one reads it? What if I'm uninteresting?
When I expressed these fears, Stacia pointed out that fear like that is a good indication that this is something I should to do.
I accepted. This is the first post in 30 that I'll be writing. Every. Day. For. A. Month.
Some topics I'm working on:
- DIY fresh face mask recipes.
- Awesome skin care ingredient highlights.
- What it's like to run a business while also maintaining a career.
- Spas around Chicago.
- Quotes from books I live by.
- Wellness, yoga and mediation.
- Tips for embracing minimalism.
- How to customize your skin care like a boss.
- Skin care hacks to simplify your routine.
Do you have any topics ideas? Please share. Here we go!