Our rejuvenating apple & papaya face mask powder concentrate is an excellent treatment for gently exfoliating your skin. Use weekly to draw out impurities, reduce flakiness and encourage skin cell turnover.
What's a face mask concentrate?
A face mask concentrate is a dry blend of clays, powders and extracts made without water. You will add your own water, or another "activator" to the concentrate when you are ready to use the mask at home.
Skin Care Benefits:
- Formulated with natural alpha-hyrdoxy acid extracts to gently exfoliate your skin.
- Easily customized with your own "activator" for enhanced results.
- 100% natural and preservative free.
- No water makes this great for travel, allowing you to keep up with your routine anywhere.
Directions for use:
- Apple Extract.
- Papaya Extract.
- Rhassoul (Morrocan Lava) Clay.
- In a separate container, combine 1 tablespoon of mask with 2-3 teaspoons water or toner to form a paste.
- Gently massage the mask mixture onto your face.
- Remove with a clean, warm wet towel.
- Follow with a moisturizer. We suggest our Carrot Seed & Geranium Moisturizer.
For a more customized mask you can substitute floral water, honey or
aloe juice for the water. Use weekly after cleansing and exfoliating
your skin. Once you add a wet ingredient to the mask, discard any
leftovers. Your remaining mask concentrate will remain ready to use.