Our clarifying white willow bark and chamomile botanical extract mask will help to tone and purify your skin. Made with a detoxifying combination of French green clay and Australian washed blue bentonite clay.
What's a face mask concentrate?
A face mask concentrate is a dry blend of clays, powders and extracts made without water. You will add your own water, or another "activator" to the concentrate when you are ready to use the mask at home.
Skin Care Benefits:
- Easily customized with your own "activator" for enhanced results.
- 100% natural and preservative free.
- No water makes this great for travel, allowing you to keep up with your routine anywhere.
Directions for use:
- White willow bark extract contains a natural source of salicylic acid to gently exfoliate your skin.
- Chamomile extract to help soothe your skin.
- Australian washed blue clay and French green.
- In a separate container, combine 1 tablespoon of mask with 2-3 teaspoons water or toner to form a paste.
- Gently massage the mask mixture onto your face.
- Remove with a clean, warm wet towel.
- Follow with a moisturizer. We suggest ourTea Tree & Clary Sage Moisturizer.
For a more customized mask you can substitute floral water, honey or aloe juice for the water. Use weekly after cleansing and exfoliating your skin. Once you add a wet ingredient to the mask, discard any leftovers. Your remaining mask concentrate will remain ready to use.