Our soothing banana & oatmeal face mask powder concentrate is an excellent treatment for dry skin. Use weekly to draw out impurities, reduce the look of flaky skin and leave your face smooth and moisturized.
What's a face mask concentrate?
A face mask concentrate is a dry blend of clays, powders and extracts made without water. You will add your own water, or another "activator" to the concentrate when you are ready to use the mask at home.
Skin Care Benefits:
- Moisturizing and soothing extracts make this a great mask for dry skin types.
- Blend this mask with your own honey or aloe juice for an additional moisturizing boost.
- 100% natural and preservative free.
- No water makes this great for travel, allowing you to keep up with your routine anywhere.
Directions for use:
- Fine oatmeal powder helps to keep your skin moisturized.
- Banana Extract is rich in potassium and vitamin A, great for dry and mature skin.
- Rhassoul (Morrocan Lava) Clay helps to condition skin and reduce the look of flakiness.
- In a separate container, combine 1 tablespoon of mask with 2-3 teaspoons water or toner to form a paste.
- Gently massage the mask mixture onto your face.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. For best results, do not let the mask dry on your face.
- Remove with a clean, warm wet towel.
- Follow with a moisturizer. We suggest our Carrot Seed & Geranium Moisturizer.
For a more customized mask you can substitute floral water, honey or aloe juice for the water. Use weekly after cleansing and exfoliating your skin. Once you add a wet ingredient to the mask, discard any leftovers. Your remaining mask concentrate will remain ready to use.