1. Wake up with an energizing morning scrub.Coffee lover? Start your day by mixing a few tablespoons of coffee grounds and sugar with a little bit of shea butter. Take this mixture to the bath or shower and gently rub on your skin.
2. Get your feet sandal-ready with pedicures and shea butter.Have your feet been cramped up and shut in with heavy boots and socks? Now that the weather is warming, it's time to start giving your feet some love and attention.
Start by getting a pedicure from your favorite spa that includes a soak, scrub, care for your nails and cuticles and warm towel and a relaxing massage.
3. Refresh your fragrances and go subtle.Looking for a signature scent change? Spring is a lovely time to wear more green and floral notes. Look for fresh citrus and flower blends to lift your spirits with the rising temperatures. Go subtle and look for single and dual note fragrances.
Naturally, I prefer simple fragrances to more complex blends. Heavy, complex, cloying fragrances are out. The ability to wear pure and simple fragrances displays your confidence.
4. Treat yourself to a facial mask.Weather you splurge on a professional facial or do it at home the ritual of a facial should always be high on your self care list of things to do. Spring is the perfect time start using facials with brightening fruit extracts like our Apple & Papaya Brightening Face Mask. Our simple, yet powerful face mask blend is packed with antioxidant rich botanicals and extracts. Combine it with your own honey or yogurt for even more skin brightening power.
5. Re-evaluate your cleansing routine.Since spring is all about cleansing and renewal, it's a good time to make sure your facial cleansing routine is top notch. Your routine should include a nourishing cleanser, a toner or facial mist and a moisturizer.
Sounds simple right? It is. Making sure your routine is simple is key to sticking to it consistently and revealing beautiful skin daily.
6. Get outside and move.Spring is the perfect time to get outside and reassess your exercise routine. For me, spring means I can run and bike outside without freezing and truly enjoy my surroundings. The fresh air exposure also prompts me to start working on my balcony garden.
What do you like to do? If you made a resolution at the beginning of the year to be more active and lost your motivation a bit, no worries, spring is the perfect time to recommit and find the routine that works for you.