Shea butter is one of the most versatile skin care ingredients found in nature and should be an integral part of any healthy, simple body and skin care regimen.
Pure, shea butter is traditionally processed in Africa. Our unrefined shea butter is minimally processed by hand in Ghana, without the use of chemical solvents.
All over the world, shea butter is renowned for it's ability to moisturize, smooth, and nourish the skin naturally. It can be used all over your body from head to toe and yes, you can even use shea butter on your face. It's great for sensitive skin and gentle enough for babies.
Skin Care and Hair Care Benefits:
- Superior moisturizing properties.
- Reduces the look of premature aging.
- Antioxidant rich, natural source for vitamin A, E, & F.
- Natural source of cinnamic acid, a natural filter for the sun's rays.
- Acts as a barrier to seal moisture into skin and protect against outside elements.
- Smooths and softens hair follicles.
Directions for use:
- Pure, organic West African shea butter from Ghana
Melt a small amount between your palms and apply to your skin or hair.